WDMA has recently developed a webinar on the Value Proposition of ENERGY STAR for Windows, Doors, and Skylights. The ENERGY STAR® logo is the most widely recognized symbol for energy-efficient products in the United States.
The ENERGY STAR program was established by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency in 1992 adding windows, doors, and skylights to its portfolio in 1997. Based on the market share and consumer surveys of ENERGY STAR windows, doors, and skylights, there is a high interest in the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified products.
The webinar will cover a variety of facets of the ENERGY STAR program including:
- Review ENERGY STAR Version 6.0 Requirements for Windows, Doors, and Skylights
- Cover the Version 7.0 Requirements which take effect in October of 2023
- Discuss the ENERGY STAR process for developing criteria
- Show the energy savings potential of ENERGY STAR windows
- Compare ENERGY STAR requirements to the energy code
- Describe the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient criteria for windows
- Provide surveys showing consumer interest in ENERGY STAR certified windows
By completing this free webinar and a short quiz, you will be eligible for AIA or NARI continuing education credits. To take this webinar and others, visit the WDMA Learning Center.